Open Access: You do not have the required permissions or your current license does not include Open Access
You do not have the required permissions or your current license does not include Open Access.
There are several reasons my this message may be shown:
1. Check the correct license is being used
You may see this message if the license you have applied does not include Open Access. Check that you have the correct license type applied to the server.
You can see which license is applied from the top right-hand menu ☰ > Licensing.
A Teams edition license (or above) is required for this feature.
To upgrade please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When using one SquaredUp server and you have purchased SquaredUp DS you will should have the Production (Primary) license applied, not the Secondary.
- Open Access is not supported with the Test & Development license.
- If you are trialing, then you will be using the trial license. If you see this message please contact us (all features should be present on a trial license, regardless of the user limit).
- If you have upgraded your license then you should reactivate your license (How to reactivate your license) to receive the upgraded functionality.
2. Check High Availability
If you are using high availability (HA) then you will need the Primary and Secondary licenses applied to the respective servers. If the Secondary server has not been able to communicate with the Primary server for several days it will revert to limited access meaning that Open Access shows this message. You can see which licenses are applied to each server from the top right-hand menu ☰ > Maintenance > High Availability.. See Enabling High Availability
3. Check User permissions
A user may see this message if they are not a SCOM administrator and they are not an author for the Team Folder (see Team Folders).